Sunrise at Land's End (segment 3)
'Sunrise at Land's End spans 4 nights and 3 days, with ~160 km of riding starting with the descent down from Kanthaloor and then in the plains of Chettinad, Mandapam, Rameshwaram and Dhanushkodi.
- Arrive at the meeting point in Kanthaloor by 5 pm
- Overnight stay at the homestay in Kanthaloor
- Breakfast at the homestay
- Ride to Udumalpet (50 km) or Palani (80 km), we descend at first and then it’s all flat roads in the plains. Lunch en-route.
- Transfer to Karaikudi, Chettinad
- Overnight stay in a Chettinad mansion
- Breakfast at the Chettinad mansion
- Ride to see the historical sights and mansions of Chettinad, with a stop at Attangudi for a tile painting session - 40 km, 200 m gain.
- Special Chettinad meal in Karaikudi.
- Antique shopping(optional)
- Drive to Mandapam
- Overnight stay at a homestay in Mandapam
- Ride to Land’s end in time for sunrise, and then ride back to the homestay. Total 40 km, with breakfast en-route
- Lunch at the homestay
- NYE party
- Overnight stay in Mandapam
- End of tour. All participants depart.